Hi, my name is Terence. I have a number of years of experience as a software engineer and hold a degree in computer science from the University of Missouri (St. Louis). I've worked for, and with, a number of companies and also founded Acoustic Labs Software. I'm currently employed by Stereotaxis as a senior software engineer.
My primary professional experience, expertise and interests involve:
- C++ and C Programming
- Modern C++ Programming (C++11, C++14, C++17)
- Software Design and Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers
- Realtime Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Audio Software Programming
- Digital Signal Processing
Feel free to drop me a line or connect with me elsewhere. Contact info here.